Select Style & Size
Step Up To The Challenge.
With the Aqua-Bound Challenge 85 2-Piece Stand-Up Paddle, you're able to go the distance. Designed specifically for paddle board touring, the Challenge 85 features a carbon shaft for a lightweight feel in hand, while the 10-degree bend provides subtle flex and a low swing weight. Additionally, the epX engineered polymer blade is not only stiff, but also strong, ensuring smooth, easy strokes.
- A durable and forgiving paddle for touring
- Carbon shaft touts a bend to assure subtle flex
- Durable polymer blade is carbon reinforced
- Adjustable for a personalized fit
- Item #AQB000X
- Shaft Material
- Blade Material
- epX polymer, reinforced carbon
- Overall Length
- [64-74] 74in, [70-80] 80in, [76-86] 86in
- Blade Length
- Blade Width
- Blade Area
- 85sq in
- Bend Angle
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- stand-up paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
May 3, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This paddle is sooo light weight! I headed down to Moab for a quick weekend SUP trip on the Colorado. The paddle is great, super light, and was able to paddle with speed for a long duration because of this! Super pumped on it and I can't wait to take it out again!