Journey through the cold.
When it’s time to play outside at pre-school, your little boy already knows the toy he wants is on the far end of the playground. But luckily, you’ve equipped him with the Appaman Toddler Boy’s Puffy Coat. The duck down filled baffles will keep him nice and toasty when he’s making the long trek across the deck, passed the sandbox, and down the slide to get there.
The insulated hood will not only keep the wind off of his ears, but will also supply essential warmth to his most heat-absorbing part of his body. The storm flap offers extra protection from the cold by snapping closed all the way up to his chin and the ribbed cuffs and hem help to trap in heat. When he finally reaches his destination, he can stash the coveted toy away in his pocket for the long journey back.
- A puffy coat with functional style
- Durable outer layer helps to endure the cold weather elements
- Duck down provides warming insulation for little bodies
- Insulated hood offers style and head warmth
- Hand pockets provide style and storage
- Ribbed hem and cuffs help to trap in heat
- Item #APA0036
- Q & A
Great jacket from a new brand for us!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
This jacket (for my 4yo son, purchased a size 5) has been great so far. Warm for CO winter but not too bulky. Being able to leave it on when putting him in his car seat is a HUGE plus! Also seems sturdily constructed all over but particularly in the seams and cuffs.