Select a Size
Select a Color
Denali Down Coat
Wearing the Denali Down Coat, your little one will be ready for cold howling wind, freezing temperatures, snow dumping out of the sky. This piece offers the technology and warmth needed in a winter jacket with the style you expect from Appaman.
- Stylish and functional jacket for chilly winter days
- Tough outer layer helps to shield against the cold
- Duck down insulation provides warmth in a light weight
- Sherpa lining boosts next to skin comfort and warmth
- Drop hem provides extra length to block out chilling winds
- Multiple pockets keep important items nearby at all times
- Adjustable cuffs help to trap in heat and hold sleeves in place
- Item #APA006C
- [lining] sherpa fleece
- duck down
- sherpa lined
- 2 zippered hand, 2 drop in
- Recommended Use
- Fur Information
What do you think about this product?
October 14, 2019
appaman to the rescue!!!
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
First off the brand name is awesome! It is catchy and sounds like a super hero!! (In my opinion) The facts: - Sizing chart is accurate I got a size 14 for my 12 year old nephew - The faux-fur trim is removable The truth: - Stylish without a doubt - Your little guy can sport this good looking # from the red carpet at the Sundance film festival, to the play ground at school, to a snowball fight with the siblings or enjoy a hot chocolate and s'mores by the fire! - Smart design means 4 well placed pockets - Perfect for hand warmers, a button flap if you're caught in a sub-zero storm and a soft fleece lining for amazing comfort. I say again ... appaman to the rescue!!! A must have for this coming winter season and at a fantastic price point to boot!