With sleek, low-profile looks and long-lasting durability, the Anon Raven Helmet features the protection you deserve at a price that won't break your wallet. The Endura-Shell construction is strong, backed by shock-absorbing ABS foam, and is lined by high-pile fleece for added warmth on chilly days. If you're just sliding around in spring snow, or you prefer to slip a beanie beneath your helmet, Simple Fit lets you remove the lining and ear pads—though if you want to add some tunes, you might want to keep those audio-compatible ear pads in tact. Anon equipped the Raven with passive venting to help draw moisture away from your goggles, and it added a magnet to the chin strap for easy use with gloves or mittens equipped.
- Clean and simple protection for skiing and snowboarding
- Injection molded ABS designed to absorb shock on impact
- Passive ventilation helps regulate temperature and moisture
- Fleece ear pads and lining can be removed on warm days
- Music-compatible if you like musical accompaniment on your rides
- Magnetic clip on chin-strap provides glove-friendly use
- Interior tabs let you adjust for a comfortable fit
- Item #ANO004V
- Q & A
Love the Helmet!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I got this as a gift for my wife and she loves it! She said it has a very comfortable fit and keep her head warm on those cold days. Magnet strap allows for nice glove compatibility use. Music compatibility also works awesome!