Select a size:
Raider 3 Helmet
Winter's here and you're trading in the skate deck for a snowboard, but that doesn't mean you have to switch up your style. The skate-inspired Raider 3 Helmet by Anon will give you all the necessary protection for a day on the ski hill with a style that's decidedly laid back. The Endura-Shell construction maintains lots of strength in the face of tree branches and park slide-outs to keep your head protected as you shred, while soft fleece on the liner and ear pads provides comfort and warmth on cold mornings. This helmet also has a handy Passive Ventilation system that features special channels that draw fresh air in through the front and shoot moisture out of the back to keep your goggles from collecting to much vapor and fogging up. Plus, there's a comfortable Auto-Adjust fit system that'll keep your fit comfortable and secure as you try and replicate the year's skate park days by busting out cliff drops and cat-track boosters all over the mountain.
- Skate-inspired helmet with protection and comfort for the mountain
- Endura Shell construction offers durable protection as you shred
- Ventilation system ensures that your goggles won't fog up
- Fleece lining provides comfort and warmth on frigid days
- Auto-Adjust fit system delivers an easy and comfortable fit
- Item #ANO005H
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.