Stay safer on the slopes without sacrificing style or comfort with the Anon Women's Omega MIPS Helmet. In-mold construction keeps it lightweight and low-profile so you'll hardly even notice it's there, and the 360-degree Boa fit system lets you fine-tune the fit with the twist of a dial for a secure, comfy fit that's free of pressure points. MIPS technology reduces the force of angled impacts, which are common when you take a spill while going downhill. Active ventilation lets you control the amount of air flowing through the fifteen vents, allowing you to quickly make minor adjustments so you stay comfortable throughout the day. Long hair fleece on the liner and ear pads offer plush warmth, but you can also take out the liner when you just want to rock a beanie underneath.
- Sleek, stylish, and comfy protection for the mountain
- MIPS reduces rotational force from angled impacts
- In-Mold construction is lightweight, low-profile, and strong
- 360-degree Boa fit system for fine-tuned fit
- Active ventilation lets you control amount of airflow
- Long-hair fleece liner offers plush, cozy comfort
- Fidlock magnetic buckle is easy to operate with gloves
- Removable liner and ear pads for spring shredding
- Item #ANO004A
- Q & A
What is the weight? Is it Class A or B?