Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Bisphenol A (BPA)
Nova MIPS Helmet
You know you'll be rocking your helmet every day that you're on the slopes, so why would you skimp on comfort and protection just to save a few bucks? Might as well go all in and treat yourself to the advanced protection and premium comfort of the Anon Women's Nova MIPS Helmet.
Designed to mimic your brain's natural defenses, MIPS technology features a low-friction layer that lets the helmet slide relative to your head, adding the ability to absorb more forces from the type of rotational impacts often sustained from snowboarding and skiing. Hybrid construction fuses tough Endure-Shell construction at the top of the helmet for superior durability with In-Mold construction in the lower portion to keep the feel lightweight.
The Boa fit system conforms to the shape of your head with the twist of a dial, giving you a fit that's as secure as it is comfortable. Active ventilation allows you to open or close the 23 vents with one hand, so you can make quick adjustments when you heat up during your run or cool off on the lift. Expedition fleece offers a cozy feel, and the liner and ear pads are removable in case you prefer rocking a beanie underneath.
- An adaptative helmet for confident skiing and snowboarding
- MIPS helps absorb forces incurred by rotational impacts
- Hybrid construction combines durability and lightweight feel
- 360-degree Boa fit adjusts with the twist of a dial
- Expedition fleece on removable liner and ear pads adds warmth
- One-handed active control of 23 vents helps you dump excess heat
- Fidlock Snap buckle is magnetic for ease of use
- Item #ANO002U
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.