M4 Cylindrical Goggle Replacement Lens
- Replacement lens that adapts the Anon M4 goggles to any condition
- Cylindrical shape reduces peripheral distortion
- SONAR tech increases depth perception and enhances contrast
- ICT coating prevents fogging on even the most wet or snowy days
- Magna-Tech allows for easy lens changes via magnetic connections
- Lens offers 100% UV protection and pass impact standards
- Item #ANO004N
- Tru-V Polycarbonate, Sonar lens tech by Zeiss
- Technical Features
- Integral Clarity Technology, Magna-Tech
- Anon M4 Goggle
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- one year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
March 22, 2019
- I've used it several times
With my old goggles, my visibility was so poor and these new goggles have definitely changed the game for me! I can now ski with more confidence and can see contouring in the snow so much better. I would highly recommend getting a pair of your own :).
December 29, 2018
You night shred? Shred sunny days?
- I've put it through the wringer
I got the clear lens for night shredding. This is an awesome lens if you shred night time like I do, also try the sonar night for nights as they give you a bit more clarity and less glare. If you have the M4 goggles, you know how easy it is to swap lens. You can use this for everything! Sunny? Slap on the Sonar Green/Blue/Bronze. Even comes with a case!
March 29, 2020
Warren, thank you so much for leaving a review about night lenses. If I'm reading your review correctly you would recommend the night lense for riding at night under the lights because it gives you more clarity and less glare compared to the clear lense? Also is there a little tint to the clear lense or is it as clear as a pair of glasses also does the glare bother you allot or minimal? I can't find the night lens anywhere either. Thanks in advance.