The last thing you want during a sunny park session is blinding light obscuring your vision, especially when you're dialing in new tricks and sending bigger jumps. Eliminating distracting glare on the sunniest days of the season, the Anon M3 Polarized Goggles feature a polarized smoke lens for optimal clarity when you're lapping the park and riding powder on bluebird days. The M3 Goggle boasts Anon's Magna-Tech interface with 18 rare earth magnets, allowing you to quickly and securely swap lenses without the prying and twisting you've come to associate with traditional goggles.
It's sporting Anon's Magnetic Facemask Interface, which seamlessly attaches to Anon's MFI facemask (sold separately) with four magnets along the bottom of the goggle's frame. This is a great feature if you're seeking gap-free protection when it's howling like a hurricane on the mountain. Besides the magnetic lens swapping and facemask attachment, the M3 features a classic cylindrical shape and frameless design, both of which offer a large, unobstructed field of view.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Glare-cutting optics combine with quick lens swapping
- Polarized lens cuts distracting glare in sunny conditions
- Magna-Tech with 18-magnet connection for rapid lens swaps
- Extra Blue Lagoon lens maximizes contrast in low lighting
- Wall-to-Wall vision creates an unobstructed field of view
- Full perimeter vents + Integral Clarity Tech eliminate fogging
- Comes with zippered case, bonus lens, microfiber goggle pouch
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #ANO003M
- Polarized Smoke cylindrical lens
- Interchangeable Lens
- yes, Magna-Tech lens swapping, bonus Blue Lagoon lens by Zeiss
- lightweight TPU
- silicone-backed strap
- Case Included
- microfiber bag
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov