Select your style & size:Select options
Free up your lift ticket fund.
The Anon Helix goggle is built for skiers and riders who need a set of goggles, not a fashion statement. The cylindrical polycarbonate lens is UV blocking to protect your eyes and mirrored to reduce glare. Plus, the flat profile keeps the lens tucked into the frame to make it harder to scratch. The Full Perimeter Channel venting keeps the air flowing, so these puppies won't fog up when you're hiking laps in the park or working up a sweat lapping the trees. Dual-layer face foam keeps the Helix snug to your face, and they're fully helmet-compatible. They're goggles, plain and simple, and that's a good thing.
- Simple, effective, and economical eye protection
- Lightweight and flexible TPU frame
- Full perimeter venting prevents fog buildup
- Fits comfortably over glasses
- Dual-layer face foam offers all-day comfort
- Item #ANO002X