Equipped with a 360 Boa Fit System and In-Mold construction, the Anon Women's Griffon Helmet provides a truly customizable fit and low-profile protection for more confident riding or skiing all across the entire mountain. The 360 Boa Fit System locks in a secure, yet comfortable fit with the simple twist of a dial. In-Mold construction keeps it incredibly lightweight and low-profile, while serving up certified impact protection from impacts.
Passive ventilation ports expel built-up heat, so you won't succumb to excess warmth on those sunny spring days. The silky fleece liner and ear pads won't snag longer hair and cause significant discomfort, especially when you're pulling it off at the end of the day. Rounding things out, you'll find a Fidlock magnetic buckle for one-handed fastening and audio-compatible ear pads for integration with your favorite speakers.
- Lightweight, low-profile protection for progressive ladies
- 360 Boa Fit System dials in a secure, customizable fit
- In-Mold construction for lightweight impact protection
- Passive ventilation ports prevent overheating issues
- Fleece liner and ear pads won't snag on long hair
- Fidlock magnetic buckle for one-handed fastening
- Audio-compatible ear pads for aftermarket speakers
- Item #ANO003X
California Proposition 65
- Q & A
Comfortable & Warm!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love this helmet. It's very comfortable and keeps my head & ears warm. It's easy to size and clip on and off.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The Wife: I've never been one to wear a helmet while out snowboarding because I always thought they'd be uncomfortable. This helmet fits just right and is lightweight so I hardly feel it.