Select a Size
Select a Color
Fortify your most valuable asset.
Protect your most valuable asset when you're charging the park and ripping steep alpine lines with the Anon Women's Greta Helmet. Featuring Endura hardshell construction, the Greta Helmet fortifies your head from the hard knocks, everyday spills, and high-speed impacts you're bound to encounter over multiple seasons of riding.
Passive ventilation along the front and top allows built-up heat to escape on warmer spring days, so you won't succumb to overheating issues. It comes with a classic fleece liner and ear pads for fuzzy-soft comfort, and it's compatible with aftermarket audio systems for seamlessly jamming out on the mountain. Also, there's a removable goggle clip, so you can rock your goggles in a secure fashion along the outside of the helmet or wear the goggle strap underneath.
- Protects your head from harsh crashes and impacts
- Endura hardshell construction withstands multiple impacts
- Passive ventilation panels eliminate overheating issues
- Classic fleece liner and ear pads maintain fuzzy warmth
- Audio-compatible ear pads for jamming out on the mountain
- Removable clip for a secure fit with your favorite goggles
- Item #ANO003W
- Shell Material
- Endura hardshell construction
- Multiple Impact
- yes, multi-season certified
- Audio Compatible
- yes, compatible with aftermarket speakers
- passive ventilation
- ASTM 2040, CE 1077B, CE 1078:2012 + A1:2012
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
October 16, 2019
Bulky and huge helmet
- I returned this product before using it
Have previously been riding with the Anon Lynx helmet and wanted to pick up an additional Anon helmet. This helmet is significantly bulkier and bigger! I felt like a big block head wearing it. Not a good design. Returned it.
April 6, 2018
comfortable but a few flaws
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
was so excited to have my daughter try this helmet out and was so disappointed. first time she used this helmet, the goggle clip in the back fell off. so annoying because she then had to wear her goggles underneath her helmet and they kept sliding down all day. no one sells clips to replace. the fit is ok for my 13 yo but seems to slide up even when adjusting the chin strap. wishing it was also adjustable to tighten the fit. will not purchase this in the future
February 16, 2018
Does audio compatible mean that it zips to allow speakers in?