New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
We've all been there, charging down the mountain making glorious turns one second, only to catch an unexpected edge or get bucked off-balance in a turbulent tomahawk the very next moment. Prepare yourself from unexpected spills and nasty falls with the Anon Echo Helmet. Sporting In-Mold construction, the Echo Helmet provides a sleek, lightweight feel with certified impact protection in the event of a high-speed crash. It's upgraded with a Boa 360 fit system, so you can precisely adjust the fit and feel to your particular head shape with the quick turn of the rear-mounted dial.
Active Ventilation uses 12 total vents along the front, upper, and rear portions of the helmet, with a control slider that opens and closes the vents for customizable airflow. This allows you to stay nice and cool on sunny spring days or conversely, shut out frigid air when it's howling like a hurricane on the mountain. It's fully compatible with aftermarket audio systems, so you can jam out on the mountain and tune-out annoying chairlift companions. Other convenient features include a Fidlock magnetic buckle for one-handed fastening, as well as an Expedition fleece liner and ear pads for plush warmth.
- Sleekly sculpted helmet with a truly customizable fit
- In-Mold construction for lightweight and rugged protection
- Boa 360 system precisely adjusts fit with the spin of a dial
- Active Ventilation with 12 total vents and open/close slider
- Expedition fleece liner and ear pads for fuzzy-soft warmth
- Audio-compatible with aftermarket speakers (not included)
- Fidlock magnetic buckle for one-handed fastening
- Item #ANO003U