We've all been there, charging down the mountain making glorious turns one second, only to catch an unexpected edge or get bucked off-balance in a turbulent tomahawk the very next moment. Prepare yourself from unexpected spills and nasty falls with the Anon Echo Helmet. Sporting In-Mold construction, the Echo Helmet provides a sleek, lightweight feel with certified impact protection in the event of a high-speed crash. It's upgraded with a Boa 360 fit system, so you can precisely adjust the fit and feel to your particular head shape with the quick turn of the rear-mounted dial.
Active Ventilation uses 12 total vents along the front, upper, and rear portions of the helmet, with a control slider that opens and closes the vents for customizable airflow. This allows you to stay nice and cool on sunny spring days or conversely, shut out frigid air when it's howling like a hurricane on the mountain. It's fully compatible with aftermarket audio systems, so you can jam out on the mountain and tune-out annoying chairlift companions. Other convenient features include a Fidlock magnetic buckle for one-handed fastening, as well as an Expedition fleece liner and ear pads for plush warmth.
- Sleekly sculpted helmet with a truly customizable fit
- In-Mold construction for lightweight and rugged protection
- Boa 360 system precisely adjusts fit with the spin of a dial
- Active Ventilation with 12 total vents and open/close slider
- Expedition fleece liner and ear pads for fuzzy-soft warmth
- Audio-compatible with aftermarket speakers (not included)
- Fidlock magnetic buckle for one-handed fastening
- Item #ANO003U
- Shell Material
- In-Mold construction
- Impact Foam
- EPS impact foam
- Audio Compatible
- yes, compatible with aftermarket audio speakers
- Active Ventilation w/sliding control
- Fit Adjustment
- 360 Boa fit system
- CE 1077B, ASTM 2040
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
March 8, 2018
Fantastic fit and comfort
- I've used it several times
I bought this helmet because the options from Smith and Giro didn't quite fit right, with the Smith helmets in particular leaving too much forehead exposed between my goggles and helmet. The moment I put it on my head, I knew this was the one for me. The Echo comes far enough down on my forehead to meet my goggles and may be a better option for those with longer, more oval shaped heads. Comfort is excellent and the magnetic chin strap is easy to lock in and undo even with mittens. I found it to be nice and warm, but with ample ventilation for hot days. Recommend sizing up if you're in between sizes or on the cusp.