Select style & size:Select options
Magnetic facemask integration.
Hooked up with Anon's ingenious Magnetic Facemask Integration (MFI) tech, the Women's Deringer MFI Goggles is a classic cylindrical goggle with four magnetic attachment points for a seamless connection with the included MFI Facemask. MFI gives you full protection from the biting cold and driving snow, which is especially useful when it's howling like a hurricane on the summit or you get trapped on a chairlift in the brutal cold.
Besides its innovative MFI technology, the Deringer MFI Goggles deliver a classic cylindrical design with an unobstructed field of view, thanks to Anon's Wall-To-Wall Vision. This design pairs a low-profile frame with thinner face foam, so you can see everything on the mountain with a large, unobstructed field of view. The cylindrical lens sports Integral Clarity Technology (ICT) for moisture-shedding performance, paired with full perimeter venting for fog-free vision when it's dumping snow at prolific rates or you're riding through the clouds on the summit.
- Cylindrical goggle with Magnetic Facemask Integration (MFI)
- Four magnetic attachment points for included MFI facemask
- Wall-to-Wall Vision maintains an unobstructed field of view
- Integral Clarity Technology prevents condensation and fogging
- Full Perimeter Vents rapidly exchange air to prevent fogging
- Over-the-Glasses compatible for wearing with RX glasses
- Women's-specific design for an optimal fit
- Item #ANO003G
- Cylindrical lens, Integral Clarity Technology (anti-fog treatment)
- Technical Features
- Magnetic Facemask Integration w/included facemask, full perimeter channel venting
- lightweight thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
- Eyeglass Compatible
- yes, Over the Glass (OTG) compatible
- Face Size
- Case Included
- microfiber goggle bag
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?