Select style & size:Select options
See what you ski.
Turn up the clarity on your next pow day with the Anon Circuit Goggles. Thanks to a spherical lens with anti-fogging Integral Clarity Technology, these goggles provide fog-free views of the whole mountain and superior peripheral views. The Circuits are eyeglass compatible so you can pull these down over your everyday specs, and the triple-layer face foam is not only comfortable against your skin, but it's also hypoallergenic to eliminate irritation on the slopes.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Snow goggles for chasing pow and lapping the resort
- Spherical lens maximizes peripheral views
- Integral Clarity Technology fights off fog
- TPU frame is durable and lightweight
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting increases airflow
- Eyeglass compatibility lets you wear your glasses underneath
- Triple-layer face foam is soft and hypoallergenic
- Item #ANO003E
- Q & A
A great gift given
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got these for my boyfriend for our trip to Japan. He loved them! They proved themselves for sure. They didn't fog up and fit really well. The quality it high and price point is great.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Really happy with the product so far, haven't been able to take them to the hills yet but very happy with overall impression and feel. Solid construction, super comfortable, and comfortable. Looks super good as well.