Auburn MIPS Helmet
The Anon Auburn MIPS Helmet is ready for a day on the slopes. Its In-Mold shell construction delivers comfort and a sleek, low-profile fit for performance. Equipped with a Multidirectional Impact Protection System (MIPS), the helmet's low friction layer allows the helmet slide relative to the head for more protection against rotational movements when you take a tumble. It's not only very simple, but very effective.
The Auburn is equipped with plenty of features to keep you comfortable as well. For example, multiple vents throughout the helmet keep goggles clear and maintain a comfortable temperature through a full day on the slopes. The Auto-Adjust Fit System with removable ear pads and lining help you find the perfect fit and comfort level to match the conditions outside. A long hair fleece liner and ear pads wick moisture and offer warmth, or remove them and layer up under the helmet with a beanie. For an easy in and out, the Fidlock magnetic snap helmet buckle allows you to open and close it with just one hand when you're wearing gloves.
- In-Mold Shell construction offers comfort in sleek, low-profile fit
- MIPS helps protect against rotational movement when taking a tumble
- Passive Ventilation help keep goggles clear, adds lasting comfort
- Long hair fleece on liner and ear pads wick moisture, add warmth
- Ear pads and liner are removable for spring days or beanie layering
- Auto-Adjust Fit System helps achieve the perfect fit on any day
- Fidlock snap helmet buckle is easy to use even with gloved hands
- Audio accessory compatible for jamming favorite tunes on the slopes
- Item #ANO004T