Winter is finally here, so grab the Anon Auburn Helmet and head to the mountains with style and confidence. This lightweight all-mountain helmet combines a polycarbonate shell with shock-absorbing EPS foam, complete with high-pile fleece lining and ear pads. Designed to keep you warm on cold winter days, you can still remove the lining and pads if you prefer wearing a beanie, or if you're out in warmer spring weather. Anon equipped the Auburn with passive venting to help draw moisture away from your goggles, and it added a magnet to the chin strap for easy use with gloves or mittens equipped.
- Ski or ride in confidence with this sleek, low-profile helmet
- In-mold shell uses EPS foam to absorb shock from an impact
- Passive ventilation helps draw moisture away from goggles
- Fleece ear pads and lining can be removed per preference
- Music-compatible ear pads let you jam out on the life ride
- Magnetic clip on chin-strap can be operated with gloves on
- Interior tabs let you adjust for a comfortable fit
- Item #ANO004U
California Proposition 65
- Q & A
Designed for oval head
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Although I like the design of the helmet, it leaves too much gap in the front and back for my round head. Without adjustment in the back, it only fits those with more oval head. Although, the cushioning and plush is very comfortable. I like the magnetic closure as well.