Keep your fly-fishing tools, tippet, and snips handy with the Angler's Accessories Downstream Lanyard. Featuring a padded neck for comfort, a vertical tippet holder, two accessory snaps, and a trout-print chamois, this neck lanyard makes changing flies as easy as opening a new beer.
- Convenient lanyard to keep your fishing tools close
- Padded neck strap for all-day comfort
- Vertical tippet holder keeps tippet handy
- Two accessory snaps secure other accessories
- Trout-print chamois for cleaning sunglasses
- Item #AGR0003
- 9 x 5 x 2in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- fly fishing
What do you think about this product?
October 23, 2014
Everything you need around your neck!
- I've used it several times
I bought this for my fiance as a gift because he saw someone else with a fishing necklace and wanted one. He was so stoked to get one and immediately loaded it up with lots of goodies. He especially likes the tippet holder. This one is not as gigantic as some of the others, and if you're a recreational fisherman who gets out a couple times a month, it's a great deal.