Crux Pullover Hoodie
The Burton Men's Crux Pullover Hoodie is one of the few sweatshirts out there that you can actually wear snowboarding at a terrain park on a bluebird day. For starters, it's actually water-resistant, which won't hold up under extreme snowfall, but will certainly shed all the snow spraying over you after landing a big jump. Although ruggedly water-resistant, the Crux still feels just like any other hoodie, with a cotton blend fleece that's brushed on the inside for extra softness. A relaxed fit looks right at home in the terrain park.
- Water-resistant hoodie perfect for bluebird boarding at the park
- Cotton blend fleece feels as soft and warm as any hoodie
- Relaxed fit looks on point at the park
- Adjustable hood and thumbholes keep you covered
- Zippered stash pocket has a headphone port for music listening
- Item #ANL007D
- Q & A
Way too big!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 184lbs
I purchased a medium and it fits me like an extra large. If you intend to layer under the hoodie, it might be the right fit for you, but I prefer a slightly more fitted style. The design is great, but I'd recommend 2 sizes smaller than normal.
Park Laps & Bluebird Days
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 125lbs
I've never been a huge fan of bulky insulated snowboard jackets, so water resistant hoodies have my heart. This will keep me warm until it gets under about 20 degrees. It's definitely not totally waterPROOF, so this is my go-to hoodie for park laps or just cruising. I love the heavier material and thumb holes are glorious.