Jib and jive.
Whether you're hitting pipes in the terrain park or bombing down a steep powder run at the resort, the Analog Men's Caldwell Anorak can do nothing but help the performance of your frontside boardslide. Fully sealed seams and a Dryride membrane keep you dry if you bail on a trick or find yourself waist deep in last night's dump, while body-mapped insulation adds enough warmth for some night riding after the sun's gone down. If you and your crew decide to build some kickers in the trees, underarm vents let you cool down while you're digging in the snow, and there's plenty of room in that kangaroo pocket for a beer or two.
- Technical shell for stomping tricks at the resort
- Dryride membrane offers waterproof protection that breathes
- Strategically placed insulation keeps you warm with less bulk
- Adjustable hood and cuffs keep on the snow on storm days
- Regular fit offers plenty of room to move or add more layers
- Pullover hoodie style keeps you looking good for the lift riding spectators
- Item #ANL006H
- Q & A
Do the graphics on the back always accompany the blue and olive?