No holds barred.
Soggy conditions won't slow you down when you're shredding in the Analog Men's Breakneck Bib Pant. Constructed with clean lines, an articulated fit, and technical features, this bib is primed for everything from park laps and spring slush shredding to high-speed hill bombing.
Dryride two-layer fabric keeps you dry through all but the snowiest days, and it prevents the cold air from stinging you when you're hitting mach speeds on your favorite groomer run. The fit is relaxed so you can layer comfortably and is articulated for better mobility and cleaner style. Test-I-Cool venting opens up from knee to knee for rapid cooling after a heart-pounding run.
- Clean style meets reliable shredding performance
- Dryride two-layer fabric blocks wind and snow
- Fully sealed seams won't let moisture in
- Test-I-Cool venting offers rapid relief
- Chest pocket includes media holder and audio port
- Cordura hem reinforcement keeps your cuffs in tact
- Boot gaiter with lace hook keep snow out of boot
- Item #ANL006K
- Q & A
I’m 5 foot 8 I usually wear a 32x32 pant to fit a little big should I get a medium or large? I don’t want to feel constricted at all but not crazy baggy