Select Style & Size
Next Gen PR Lotion Bottle
Pick up a bottle of Next Gen PR Lotion and you might find yourself scratching your head, but let us explain. This performance lotion delivers bicarb to your working muscles, neutralizing the acid they create during tough training routines. This means less muscle fatigue and soreness during and after your rides.
- High-tech sports lotion for athletes
- Natural electrolyte bicarb neutralizes muscle acid
- Improved texture dries quickly for on-the-go applications
- Item #AMO0004
- Menthol (0.5%), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), water, isopropyl palmitate, lecithin, poloxamer 407, cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, denatured alcohol, polyglyceryl-4 laurate, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sorbic acid, fragrance
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, running
What do you think about this product?
June 12, 2020
I won't ride without using it first
- I've put it through the wringer
Every pre-ride routine begins with applying Amp Human's Next Gen PR Lotion. Whether the plan is for a handful of miles or 20+, I use this on every ride. With so many products claiming greatness, it was hard to buy into the hype. However, having used this for two months now, I won't ride without it. There may be days where the first part of the ride remains a struggle, but 30 minutes in and my legs suddenly feel fresh, and I can push farther than anticipated. I typically only apply to my legs - calves, hamstrings, and quads - but it helps with arm pump as well. No matter what sort of type 2 fun you enjoy, this will make the sufferfest far more bearable. While this may sound like every other infomercial out there, it is literally hard to believe how much of an impact using this has made. Only downside, you may find yourself more sore after rides, as you've probably gone farther than you normally would. So stretch out and apply some post-activity as well. For reference, I use this on every ride, have been riding at least three days a week since mid-April, and the first bottle I got still has a little bit left. Apply generously, but know it'll last for some time as well.