Tack on The Loop.
The sight of your house says the run is finished, but your body thinks it's time to add on The Loop. You know, that neighborhood mile you tack on when everything's cranking and you feel like you could run all day. You love Loop days, and you'll have more of them with the Altra Torin 3.5 Knit Running Shoe. Combining a natural running motion with lots of supportive cushioning, this shoe is Altra's most popular road runner for a reason.
Like all of Altra's shoes, the Torin 3.5 focuses on the natural movements of your foot and body to give you maximum performance and a healthy foot. A Footshape toe box allows your toes to spread out naturally for more speed and comfort, while midsole and outsole technology match that same flex so your foot can move where it wants to and have the support to match. Like all of Altra's shoes, the Torin 3.5 Knits have a Zero Drop platform to give you a natural, low-impact stride during your whole run. New to the Torin is a knit upper that's engineered to give you a sock-like feel for a more comfortable feel as you grind out long miles on the road. There's also an A-Bound cushioning system that reduces ground impact and delivers plenty of return for a more energized stride, so you can cruise through that last loop with ease.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Altra's most popular road shoe is redesigned with a knit upper
- Knit upper provides a sock-like feel for comfort amidst discomfort
- Footshape toe box allows toes to spread naturally
- Innerflex and Footpod technology allow your foot to flex naturally
- A-Bound cushioning give you a comfortable and energized ride
- Zero Drop platform encourages natural and low impact running
- Item #ATR004C