Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
When putting in some serious miles, you're in the Altra Torin 3.5 Running Shoe. This cushioned, performance ready shoe is perfect for long races or everyday training on hard pavement. The zero drop platform places your heel and foot the same distance from the ground encouraging a natural stride and promoting low-impact running for less stress on your muscles and joints. The wide toe box aids in this natural stride with plenty of room for toe splay adding comfort and stability.
Long runs on hard pavement can be uncomfortable. With this in mind, Altra designed this favorite road shoe with a flexible, Ultralight EVA midsole with InnerFlex and an A-Bound foot bed to reduces ground impact, allow your foot to naturally flex, and provide you with luxurious cushion and performance. As the miles start to rack up, your feet will be very warm. To keep your toes in cool, comfortable bliss, a new super breathable mesh upper will allow air to flow through the shoes eliminating soggy socks.
- Bold, color blocked road shoe that encourages a natural stride
- 0mm drop encourages natural, low impact running
- Quick-Dry Air Mesh upper is breathable and durable
- A-Bound Cushioning reduces ground impact, adds spring to step
- EVA midsole with InnerFlex provides flexibility and cushion
- FootPod sole maps bones and tendons to allow foot to naturally flex
- Wide, FootShape toe box provides comfort and stability
- Altra has been creating zero drop shoes with wide toe box since 2009
- Item #ATR004B