Torin 4 Running Shoe
Redesigned to tackle the racecourse and your fast training runs on pavement, The Altra Torin 4 Running Shoe is lightweight and responsive. It features a breathable performance air mesh upper that keeps the shoe fast and light while keeping your feet cool as you speed through the miles. In this latest model, Altra updated the midsole to its Quantic midsole that is plush and responsive while remaining lightweight to help keep you comfortable and energized as you run. Additionally, the strobel layer from the 3.5 version was removed to drop the stack height by 2mm to provide you with a close-to-road feel for a more connected run.
Altra is committed to continued performance and smart designs. This is why all of its shoes feature a zero drop platform to encourage a more natural and low-impact stride. In addition to a zero drop, its shoes feature a wide toe box that allows your feet to relax and spread out for enhanced stability. This gives you greater comfort and performance as you grind out your tempo runs. The Torin also features Altra's FootPod and InnerFlex technologies that combine to allow a natural flex through your strides. FoodPod specifically works to map the motions of your bones and tendons to really ensure that your foot is flexing where it wants to for a comfortable and natural ride.
- Nimble, speed-oriented shoe for your fast road runs and races
- 0mm drop encourages a lower-impact and more natural stride
- Lightweight, breathable uppers help keep feet cool on warm days
- FootShape toe box allows foot to spread naturally as you run
- Quantic midsole is plush and responsive for a comfortable ride
- InnerFlex grooves and FootPod soles enable a natural flex
- Strategic decoupling on soles are flexible for a smooth stride
- Altra seeks to eliminate common injuries with its smart designs
- Item #ATR005J