Select a size:
Why We Like The Torin 5 Running Shoe
Performance focused, the Torin 5 Running Shoe is what we count on to crush our daily road miles. The enhanced foam provides long-lasting shock absorption and gives each toe-off a little extra bounce, sending us into faster times and longer distances. As we push our tired legs to pick up speed in the final stretch, the increased collar padding keeps our heel locked in for smooth tracking and a strong finish. Plus, with its zero-drop design, the Torin 5 effortlessly promotes a more natural gait to help keep our mid-foot strike proper and less likely to hurt after longer runs.
- Lightweight running shoe for races and daily road miles
- Durable mesh upper provides optimal airflow
- Roomy toebox allows natural toe splay for balance and power
- 0mm drop encourages a natural gait with healthy midfoot strike
- Lightweight cushioning increases durability and energy return
- Rubber sole maps your foot for natural movement
- Item #ATRQ024
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.