Select a Size
Select a Color
Torin 4 Running Shoe
The Altra Torin 4 Running Shoe has been revamped to tackle the race course and your fast training road runs. It features a breathable performance mesh upper to keep the shoe light and fast while keeping your feet cool as you speed through the miles. In this latest version, Altra updated the midsole to its Quantic midsole that blends plush, responsive cushioning in a lightweight ride.
Altra is committed to smart designs and continued performance, which is why all of its shoes feature zero heel-to-toe drop to encourage a more natural and low-impact stride. Along with a zero drop, its shoes have a wider toe box, which allows your feet to relax and spread out for enhanced speed and stability. This gives you greater comfort and performance when you need to grind out your workouts.
- Speed-oriented, nimble shoe for your races and fast road runs
- 0mm drop helps to encourage a low-impact and more natural stride
- Lightweight uppers are highly breathable for comfort on warm days
- FootShape toe box allows toes to naturally spread for stability
- Quantic midsole delivers a plush and responsive ride as you run
- Inner Flex grooves, FootPod soles enable natural flex in the stride
- Strategic decoupling on soles offer flexibility and a smooth ride
- Altra aims to eliminate common injuries with its smart designs
- Item #ATR005I
- Upper Material
- air mesh
- FootPod (rubber)
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 26 / 26mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 9.1oz
- Recommended Use
- road running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
June 22, 2020
Want to like but...
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 250 lbs
The sizing is perfect for my wide feet the only problem is the upper is just to small for the rest of my foot. Feels like they just made that part shorter which led to the shoe being narrower across the top of the foot. Made the shoes painful to have on to try the sizing out. Sadly had to return them even though I liked everything else about the shoe.
March 12, 2020
Great shoe. Very comfortable to run and train in.
July 8, 2019
Raving Altra Fan
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 168 lbs
In the last two months, I have become a raving Altra fan. I started with Lone Peak 4.0 which I will take on the El Camino de Santiago this fall. Recently I added the Torin for my paved road walking. The comfort level of the Altras is heavenly. The wide toe box is exceptional. I'm former marathoner who lived with New Balance and Brooks, but Altra is a quantum leap above the rest. As a side note, I am using a Currex medium arch insole.
July 10, 2019
Thanks for the awesome review Bill! Altra is the best, I'm glad they are working out so well for you!