Foot's best friend.
Running without proper care for your feet is like riding a bike without proper care for your brakes—sooner or later you're gonna hit a wall. Keep yourself off the couch and on the roads with the Altra Torin 3.5 Mesh Running Shoe. Designed for a natural and comfortable ride, the Torin 3.5 features a brand new mesh upper, designed for enhanced breathability and built with an integrated tongue for support and comfort on hot days. With the same ultralight midsole and A-Bound energy-return cushioning as previous models, you've got a soft and springy ride for long miles training miles.
Altra is committed to smart designs and continued performance, which is why all of their shoes feature zero heel-to-toe drop to encourage a more natural and low-impact stride. Along with a zero drop, most of their shoes have a wider toe box, which allows feet to relax and spread out for enhanced speed and stability, giving you greater comfort and performance when you need to grind out your workouts. FootPod and Innerflex technology in the outsole and midsole work together to allow a natural foot flex when you stride. FootPod actually works to map the motions of your bones and tendons, to really ensure that your foot is flexing where it wants to.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Comfortable trainer that supports natural foot motion as you run
- New mesh upper with integrated tongue enhances breathability
- Cushioned midsole provides energy return for long miles
- Zero Drop platform promotes a natural and low-impact stride
- Mid and outsole technlogy maps bones and tendons for natural flex
- Altra works to eliminate common foot injuries with their designs
- Item #ATR004A
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 13
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 170lbs
The Torin is comfortable, I even dig the bright neon accent color. I need to still take a run with them but it’s my first impression. Lovin’ then do far.