Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Timp 1.5 Trail Running Shoe
This reliable trail shoe has been updated with softer cushioning and a more flexible feel, so when you're gliding over technical terrain with ease and comfort, you know what to thank. Its adaptive upper is also made with multi-directional mesh, which moves with your foot as you run but still ensures a supportive and secure fit. The Timp 1.5's outsole has also been updated, now sporting a grippier DuraTread rubber for secure footing and maneuverability on rocky trails and a TrailClaw lug pattern that digs into soft trails for dependable traction and greater performance on steep terrain.
- Trail shoe balances performance and comfort
- Updated midsole is softer and more flexible for a smooth ride
- Lugged outsole digs into trails and grips on roots and rocks
- Multi-directional mesh upper flexes with your foot as you run
- Gaiter attachment points make it easier to keep out trail debris
- Zero Drop platform promotes a healthier midfoot strike
- Wide toe box allows toes to splay out naturally
- Item #ATRQ010
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.