Timp 1.5 Trail Running Shoe
Not all of the trails you run on are clear and easy single track, but even when you're ducking branches, leapfrogging rocks, and winding through steep switchbacks you'll have a smooth ride in the Altra Timp 1.5 Trail Running Shoe. This reliable trail shoe has been updated with softer cushioning and a more flexible feel, so when you're gliding over technical terrain with ease and comfort, you know what to thank. Its adaptive upper is also made with multi-directional mesh, which moves with your foot as you run but still ensures a supportive and secure fit.
The Timp 1.5's outsole has also been updated, now sporting a grippier DuraTread rubber for secure footing and maneuverability on rocky trails. You'll also have a TrailClaw lug pattern that digs into soft trails for dependable traction and greater performance on steep terrain. A four-point gaiter attachment lets you clip in your gaiters for a snug fit that won't let in dirt, rocks, or other trail debris, and thanks to Altra's zero drop design and wide toe box you'll have a natural and healthy stride the whole way.
- Trail running shoe with the right balance of comfort and performance
- Updated midsole is softer and more flexible for a smooth ride
- Lugged outsole digs into trails and grips on roots and rocks
- Multi-directional mesh upper flexes with your foot as you run
- Gaiter attachment points make it easier to keep out trail debris
- Zero Drop platform promotes a healthier midfoot strike
- Wide toe box allows toes to splay out naturally
- Item #ATR0059