Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Timp 1.5 Trail Running Shoe
Created with Altra's foot-forward design, this dedicated trail shoe has been updated with a softer and more flexible midsole, as well as a new multi-directional mesh upper. The Timp 1.5 features DuraTread outsole rubber and TrailClaw lug pattern, which work together to help you dig into soft trails and give you sticky grip on boulders, roots, and scree. The result is a smoother ride all around, with greater traction and a flexible yet secure fit that adapts to your foot's movements as you run.
- Trail runners for knocking out miles with support
- Soft and flexible midsole ensures a smooth ride on the trail
- Lugged outsole grips and sticks on steep and technical terrain
- Multi-directional mesh upper flexes with your foot while you run
- Four-point gaiter compatibility keeps out dirt and small rocks
- Zero Drop platform promotes a healthy and natural stride
- Wide toe box lets your toes splay out naturally
- Item #ATRQ00V
2.5 based on 9 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.