Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Timp 3 Trail Running Shoe
Not much about huge training days, 30-mile races, and grueling terrain screams "comfort", but when we're with the Altra Timp 3 Trail Running Shoe, at least our feet are immune to the pain as they dart and weave over technical trails. Created with Altra's foot-forward design, this dedicated trail shoe has been updated with a softer and more flexible midsole, as well as a new multi-directional mesh upper. The result is a smoother ride all around, with greater underfoot comfort and a flexible yet secure fit that adapts to your foot's movements as you run.
- Trail runners for knocking out miles with support
- Quantic midsole ensures a smooth ride on the trail
- Lugged MaxTrac outsole grips on steep and technical terrain
- Multi-directional mesh upper flexes with your foot while you run
- Four-point gaiter compatibility keeps out dirt and small rocks
- Zero Drop platform promotes a healthy and natural stride
- Wide toe box lets your toes splay out naturally
- Item #ATRQ01N
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.