Timp 1.5 Trail Running Shoe
Not much about huge training days, 30 mile races, and grueling terrain screams "comfort", but with the Altra Timp 1.5 Trail Running Shoe at least your feet will be immune to the pain as they dart and weave over technical trails. Created with Altra's foot-forward design, this dedicated trail shoe has been updated with a softer and more flexible midsole, as well as a new multi-directional mesh upper. The result is a smoother ride all around, with greater underfoot comfort and a flexible yet secure fit that adapts to your foot's movements as you run.
All the comfort in the world wouldn't do you much good on the trail without the grip you need to charge up steep hills and rocky terrain. Luckily for you, the Timp 1.5 delivers with its DuraTread outsole rubber and TrailClaw lug pattern, which work together to help you dig into soft trails and give you sticky grip on boulders, roots, and scree. A four-point GaiterTrap attachment lets you run without worrying about dirt and other trail debris sneaking in, and thanks to Altra's Zero Drop platform and wider toe box, you'll have a more natural and healthier stride on the trail.
- Trail shoe with comfort and performance for high-mileage days
- Soft and flexible midsole ensures a smooth ride on the trail
- Lugged outsole grips and sticks on steep and technical terrain
- Multi-directional mesh upper flexes with your foot while you run
- Four-point gaiter compatibility keeps out dirt and small rocks
- Zero Drop platform promotes a healthy and natural stride
- Wide toe box lets your toes splay out naturally
- Item #ATR0058
- Q & A
How could you improve the OG Timp
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 170lbs
Who thought you could improve on the Timps, this shoe is Awesome. the top mesh is much thicker than the old model. after getting myself a set I had to get a set as a gift for a family member.