Superior 4.5 Trail Running Shoe
The Superior 4.5 Trail Running Shoe is the lightest trail runner in the Altra lineup, so you can travel farther and faster. In addition to the featherlite updates from past seasons' models, it now boasts a sleeker rounded heel and more durable uppers, fending off the wear and tear of more rugged trails. Classic Altra features include a wide toe box for a natural foot splay and a 0mm drop to encourage proper, low-impact form for happy joints throughout your trail run.
- Altra's lightest trail running shoe for fast and light missions
- 0mm drop encourages natural stride to help reduce common injuries
- Wrap-around, seamless synthetic upper is lightweight and supportive
- FootShape toe box allows natural toe splay for comfort, stability
- Quantic midsole delivers a flexible and responsive ride as you run
- Removable StoneGuard insole protects against rocks on the trail
- MaxTrac sole delivers a reliable grip across slick, wet surfaces
- TrailClaw lugs deliver solid traction at toe-off for fast strides
- Item #ATRQ01C
- Upper Material
- synthetic knit
- 6mm Contour, removable StoneGuard
- Quantic, InnerFlex
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 21 / 21mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
October 8, 2020
These shoes are awesome!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I was looking for shoes that can go on and off the trail without being too much for concrete but with enough grip to give me confidence on slippery east coast trails. These fit the bill! Super lightweight, extra grippy on the trail, and comfy on concrete too. The wide toe box is a game-changer compared to my last trail shoes. Highly recommend.