Solstice XT Running Shoe
Built for those who are never too far from their next workout, these shoes will keep up with daily gym sessions, quick training runs, and your always-on-the-go lifestyle. Whether you're putting their high performance to the test or just enjoying their comfortable, foot-friendly design, they're the perfect fit for an active lifestyle.
- Cross-training shoes designed for those who are up for any workout
- Balanced Cushioning encourages a natural and healthy stride
- Flexible midsole allows your foot to flex for various exercises
- FootShape toe box lets your toes splay naturally as you run
- Rubber outsole adds grip in the gym and durability on the road
- Caged upper provides durability and an improved, supportive fit
- Item #ATRQ00M
- Upper Material
- engineered mesh
- 3mm footbed
- Balanced Cushioning (EVA), Innerflex
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 23 / 23mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 8.4oz
- Recommended Use
- road running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
September 27, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 175 lbs
I really like it! Probably altras most “minimalist shoe” although it’s not really lol. Lower stack height and has the least amount of toe spring of any of their shoes. I really like the cushioning, on the harder side. I wear them 8 hours a day on concrete and I find them comfortable for that. Nice toe space, though not as wide as other Altra shoes but still much wider than standard shoes. A little bit of heel slippage but if you do the heel lock tie I find them to lock down and feel great. Just wish they came in a better variety of colors. The outsole is rubber so they do squeak but I find them to get pretty good traction which is nice. Had them for like 4-5 months now and still looking great. My girlfriend has them too and she loves them! She’s had them for longer and also still looking pretty good aside from the typically Altra front glue starting to come off on the rubber in front of the toe. I recommended these! Especially if you are trying to get into more minimalist shoes. These are as close as you’ll get with still having good cushion from Altra! I got my normal size and they fit well.