Over the years, "support" has too often meant "inches of cushioning", and not much else. But more and more, shoe companies are learning what makes your feet move and what they can do to keep them moving. Perhaps no one is doing this so well as Altra, and with the Provision 3.5 Running Shoe they give you the newest in a line of shoes designed to maximize performance for runners with overpronation, fallen arches, and weak feet.
The Provision 3.5 balances natural foot motion with innovative and dynamic support to keep your feet healthy and on the road. You've got a wide toe box that lets your foot relax and flex more naturally, along with a Zero Drop platform that encourages a natural and lower impact stride. In the midsole you've got soft A-Bound cushioning providing comfort and pop for a more energized stride. Stabilipod technology focuses on three stability-enhancing zones for support and resistance to pronation, while a built in sloped wedge helps give added protection from foot collapse.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Give yourself dynamic support with this intuitive road trainer
- Stabilipod technology targets problem areas for effective support
- Sloped wedge and Guidrail system help provent foot collapse
- A-Bound cushioning provides soft comfort and energy return
- Wide toe box and midsole technology let your foot flex naturally
- Zero Drop platform encourages a natural and healthier stride
- Mesh upper is redesigned for enhanced durability
- Item #ATR004I