Select a size:
Paradigm 5 Running Shoe
We want cushioning and support without the speed-killing clunk, which is why we lace up the Paradigm 5. The sole's pods in the three natural stability zones prevent arch collapse, but if our foot does start to overpronate, the GuideRail stops a complete disintegration of form, keeping our joints happy through all 26.2 miles.
- Lightweight running shoe for long distances
- Airy mesh upper provides supple breathability
- 0mm drop encourages a natural gait and healthy midfoot strike
- Maximum cushioning delivers soft landings and a responsive ride
- Stabilizing sole provides traction and steadiness
- GuideRail provides support only when it's needed
- Roomy toe box allows natural toe splay for powerful toe offs
- Sculpted footbed offers additional comfort
- Item #ATRQ019
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.