Paradigm 4.0 Running Shoe
Dive into the meaty part of your training plan with the Altra Paradigm 4.0 Running Shoe and feel confident you won't be running straight towards an overuse injury. Designed specifically for endurance training, the Paradigm comes with a 30mm pillow of EVA cushioning underfoot to absorb impact and is built on Altra's FootShape platform and Fit4Her last to accommodate narrower feet. It'll loyally see you through your hardest workouts with a design that works to accommodate your foot's natural shape and biomechanics.
This year, Altra revamped the Paradigm's knit uppers to improve breathability, fit, and durability through long miles. They also integrated StabiliPods for support and GuideRail technology for support and stability when you need it. While your toes stretch out and splay happily each time you hit the pavement, the Paradigm will flex along points that match the tendons and bones of your foot. The roomy uppers work to eliminate pressure points without veering into sloppy territory, while the stable Zero Drop platform underneath encourages a natural, stable mid-foot landing whether you're on mile one or mile 20.
- Endurance training and road shoe to stabilize you through the miles
- Zero Drop platform encourages a natural and stable mid-foot landing
- Engineered knit uppers offer durability for extended training runs
- FootShape toe box allows toes to splay naturally on each stride
- Altra Ego midsole provides maximum cushioning, high energy return
- Guide Rails in the midsole deliver adaptive stability as you run
- Inner Flex grooves cut weight, improve flexibility for performance
- FootPod sole with StabiliPod offers support and grip on pavement
- Item #ATR004H