Select a size:
Why We Like The Paradigm 5 Running Shoe
The feature-laden Altra Paradigm 5 offers dynamic support for casual joggers and serious ultra runners alike. Redesigned with an engineered knit upper and the new, ultra-responsive Altra Ego midsole cushioning, this shoe is perfect for gaining some supportive insurance late in the run when your form starts to break down.
- Technical, light, fast, and supportive running shoe
- Engineered mesh upper optimizes airflow for fresher feet
- AltraEgo midsole is responsive and adds pep to your step
- FootPod outsole enhances traction on uneven surfaces
- FootShape lining creates an advanced shape for a greater fit
- Balanced Cushioning encourages alignment and reduces impact
- Guiderail technology makes for natural foot placement
- Stabilipod technology helps prevent foot collapsing and pronation
- Item #ATRQ014
- Upper Material
- engineered mesh
- 5mm sculpted
- Altra Ego
- FootPod technology
- Support Type
- Stabilipods, Guiderail
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- [heel] 35mm, [forefoot] 35mm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.