Paradigm 4.0 Running Shoe
Designed to keep you comfortable through long miles, the Altra Paradigm 4.0 Running Shoe offers dynamic support for casual joggers and serious ultra-runners alike. Redesigned with a new engineered knit upper and the ultra-responsive new Altra Ego midsole cushioning, this shoe is perfect for anyone looking for some supportive insurance and a plush ride.
The Paradigm features stabilizing tech to help prevent overpronating and to enhance your stride. Altra's GuideRail system keeps your foot where it needs to be when tired feet start to overpronate. Stabilipod technology is also there to act as a stabilizing tripod to give enhanced support where it most naturally helps. Maxed out with supportive and highly responsive cushioning for comfort over hard miles, the Paradigm has all the features you expect from an Altra. A Zero Drop platform helps accommodate a natural footfall, a FootPod outsole allows for a natural foot flex where your foot most needs it, and a FootShape toe box lets your feet splay out naturally for a more comfortable and efficient stride.
- Supportive shoe with plush cushioning for comfort through the miles
- Zero Drop platform encourages a natural and low-impact stride
- Wide toe box allows toes to flex and splay naturally for stability
- Engineered knit upper is durable and breathable for long road runs
- Altra EGO midsole offers soft and highly responsive cushioning
- GuideRail system prevents overpronation to keep your form intact
- Stabilipod targets 3 natural stability zones for healthy support
- FootPod soles flex naturally and offer grip on urban surfaces
- Item #ATR005O