Altra Does It Again.
Don't let the oversized midsole of the Altra Men's Paradigm 3.0 Running Shoe fool you into thinking that it's a mileage softy. In fact, the Paradigm 3.0 puts versatility at the forefront of its design, offering cushioned comfort and support on everything from 50Ks to 5Ks. The slightly curved last helps propel your stride, while the zero drop platform encourages a natural gait to reduce harsh impacts on your joints.
The Paradigm 3.0 received a round of updates to increase the shoe's overall versatility. The revamped mesh enhances breathability and ventilation to reduce hot spots and discomfort. TPU overlays offer a hint of structure, without affecting the lightweight feel, while the bunion window makes the Paradigm more suitable for a wide range of runners. The GuideRail helps redirect your foot if you start to get a little sloppy with your footwork on long runs, and the outsole has been updated with full-length rubber footpods for enhanced coverage, traction, and durability. Though, in keeping with the original design, the Paradigm still features the cushy midsole for equal parts shock attenuation, enhanced energy return, and comfort underfoot.
- Cushioned road shoe encourages foot to move naturally
- Breathable mesh upper with flexible welded seams for support
- Dual-density midsole maintains shock absorption
- InnerFlex promotes movement at a lightweight fit
- Lace-up closure ensures secure fit around feel
- Altra focuses on preventing injury with designs that allow feet to move naturally
- Item #ATR0034