Olympus 3.5 Trail Running Shoe
If your idea of a good run involves rocky trails and winding hills, then the Altra Olympus 3.5 Trail Running Shoe might be just the shoe for you. Designed to give you a smooth and stable ride on rugged mountain trails, this shoe features a healthy amount of midsole cushioning to keep you moving on long distance training runs, an ultra-grippy outsole that maintains traction in any conditions, and Altra's distinctive foot-forward design that'll keep you running healthy and naturally on the trail.
Apart from a more durable and protective upper design, the Olympus 3.5 features minimal updates from the 3.0 version. The max-cushioned midsole is still flexible and responsive to help you adapt to quick changes in the trail surface, while a Vibram Megagrip outsole with TrailClaw lugs delivers no-nonsense grip even in wet conditions. The outsole also features a wide center groove to help you shed mud and snow for optimal traction in otherwise slippery conditions. A wider platform, in addition to the already generous toe-box, allows for greater stability on uneven trails, and the Zero Drop platform ensures that you've got a natural and low-impact running form as you log mile after mile.
- Trail running shoe to help you crush long miles on rugged terrain
- Vibram Megagrip outsole offers reliable grip on variable surfaces
- Durable upper design resists abrasion on overgrown trails
- Max-cushioned midsole is flexible and responsive
- Wider platform creates a more stable ride on uneven surfaces
- 0mm drop creates a more natural and low-impact stride
- FootShape toe box lets your feet splay out naturally as you run
- Four-point gaiter attachments help you keep out dirt and debris
- Item #ATR005S