Select a size:
Why We Like The Olympus 4.0 Trail Running Shoe
Primed and ready for long, rugged trails, the generously cushioned and high-performing Altra Olympus 4.0 Trail Running Shoe is back once more, new and improved. It's been updated with a more breathable fabric pattern in the upper, while remaining durable enough for hard miles charging up steep mountain trails and running through overgrown brush. The heel has also been rounded to encourage smoother heel-to-toe transitions, working in tandem with the InnerFlex midsole to deliver increased flexibility and performance.
- Rugged running shoe goes long on tough trails
- Updated upper is durable and breathable for upper-mountain slopes
- Lugged Vibram Megagrip outsole offers sturdy grip in all conditions
- Cushioned midsole delivers responsive energy return with each step
- Stabilizing heel and flexible midsole help you take on tricky trails
- Gaiter attachment points make it easy to keep out dirt and debris
- ZeroDrop platform promotes a natural and low-impact stride
- Wide toe box lets your toes splay naturally for a healthy stride
- Item #ATRQ016
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.