Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Lone Peak Hiking Boot
Altra designed the Lone Peak Hiking Boot for trails as tough as Jacob's Ladder, which is one of the most challenging trails in all of Northern Utah. It combines the cushioning and flexibility of Altra's trail running shoes with the mid-cuff stability of rugged hiking boots. The result is a boot that can handle all the steep dirt, boulder fields, and long, flat sections that stand between you and the cirque.
- Hiking boots built for your everyday trail endeavors
- Breathable mesh upper is reinforced with durable polyurethane
- Footshape toe box lets your toes spread for natural stability
- Altra Ego midsole blends cushion with support for long hikes
- DuraTread outsole effortlessly grips trails of varying conditions
- Item #ATRQ01F
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.