Why We Like the Lone Peak All-Weather Mid Trail Running Shoe
To be prepared for it all when exploring new trails, we lace up the Lone Peak All-Weather Mid Trail Running Shoe. We pull the laces tight to lock in our midfoot for stability as we race over scree and loose dirt. Our toes gleefully wiggle in the spacious toebox where they can splay naturally for powerful transitions. Hesitate at water crossings and overgrown singletrack? Nah. Our feet barrel through it all unscathed in their durable, waterproof armor. Our plan might have been for a short route, but the plush and energetic cushioning drives us onward all day long.
- Rugged, lightweight trail running shoe for going fast and far
- Flexible synthetic upper allows for unhindered movement
- Mid-rise adds ankle protection and support on rocky terrain
- Waterproof membrane remains exceptionally breathable
- 0mm drop encourages natural gait with forefoot strike
- Soft, shock-absorbing cushioning is lively and responsive
- Durable rubber sole provides long-lasting grip on varying trails
- Strategically placed forefoot lugs increase traction
- Item #ATRQ01U
- Upper Material
- eVent (synthetic)
- Altra EGO (proprietary blend of cushioning compounds)
- DuraTread rubber with TrailClaw (canted lugs under metatarsals)
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- [heel/forefoot] 25mm/25mm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
- trail running, hiking
What do you think about this product?
July 11, 2021
The best boots for hiking
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 140 lbs
These are TTS and have no break in period. They are light weight and waterproof. My maiden voyage with these was 11.7 mile, 2900 Vertical feet, single track, 7 shallow (ankle or less) river crossings & lots of wet mud., Crested Butte, CO to Aspen, CO. The boots stayed dry (inside) through it all and were light allowing me to conserve energy for the mileage. The toe box is very roomy and made me first question if I ordered them too big. I didnât, they just feel so spacious and my foot does not slide around in them. The ankle support is great and I was more than impressed with their performance during this hike. I have not tested them in cold weather as this was a July hike in Colorado. You will not regret this purchase. Buy them already.