Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like the Lone Peak All-Weather Mid Trail Running Shoe
Rain? Snow? Mud? Water crossing? We tear through it all unbothered and comfortably dry in the Lone Peak All-Weather Mid Trail Running Shoe. Altra's waterproof upper is super light and breathable, giving us the extreme weather protection we want without slowing us down or creating a sweatbox for our feet. Our hardworking feet stay happy and function pain-free mile after mile in the roomy toe box that allows our toes to splay naturally on runs and while under load on long treks. Rocky sections that can be unpredictable, threatening an ankle turn or two, don't make us drop pace now that we have the mid-rise giving us that flexible yet supportive ankle protection.
- Year-round mid-top shoe for trail runs and multi-day treks
- Waterproof upper is airy and flexible for unrestricted movement
- Lace closure for secure, customized fit every time
- 0 drop to encourage a natural gait with a mid-foot strike
- Cushy, responsive midsole for a supportive, lively ride
- Durable, multidirectional lugged sole for long-lived traction
- Item #ATRQ01R
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.