Up To 60% Off:
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like the Lone Peak All-Weather Low Trail Running Shoe
We like to keep it fast and light on the trail on summer days and in winter snow, so for a one-shoe quiver, we look to the Lone Peak All-Weather Low Trail Running Shoe. The zero-drop, foot-shaped construction lets our feet land and glide into toe-off as they were designed to, and the wide toe box gives ample room for our balance digits to splay for ultimate performance. With the waterproof upper and sticky soles, these shoes allow us to no longer curse mother nature when we arrive at a water crossing, gleefully bounding over mossy, slippery rocks.
- Lightweight trail running shoe for every season and every condition
- Waterproof upper is breathable and flexible for airy, free movement
- Lace closure allows for a secure, customized fit every time
- Zero drop encourages a natural gait with a midfoot strike
- Cushy, responsive midsole provides a soft yet lively ride
- Durable, multi-directional lugged sole provides long-time traction
- Item #ATRQ01Q
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.