Select a Size
Select a Color
Lone Peak 4.5 Trail Running Shoe
Featuring a high traction outsole that can handle just about any trail in front of it, this shoe is built to go the distance in both hard and soft trail conditions. Plus, it's been updated with a trimmer, more flexible upper and a resilient midsole that has enhanced durability and responsiveness.
- Trail shoe with grip and performance for tough terrain
- Outsole with TrailClaw lugs digs into dirt and grips on rock
- Updated upper is more flexible for a freer feel
- Midsole cushioning provides a responsive ride that lasts
- Integrated rock plate guards against underfoot trail hazards
- Gaiter attachment points help keep out rocks and debris
- Wide toe box lets your toes splay naturally for better trail feel
- ZeroDrop platform promotes a natural, low-impact stride
- Item #ATRQ00Z
- Upper Material
- quick-dry air mesh, synthetic
- EVA, A-Bound cushioning, Stoneguard rockplate
- MaxTrac rubber, TrailClaw lugs
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 25 / 25mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 8.7oz
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
What do you think about this product?
September 13, 2020
Thru Hikes, Day Hikes, Fridge Hikes!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
It was a warm day in late April... I stepped into my first pair of Lone Peaks (version 2), and it was love within the first mile. I’m currently on my 9th, maybe 10th pair. This isn’t to say they’re not durable- I tend to get at least 600 miles out of each pair. Love the zero drop, it makes for a natural foot strike. What really gets me is the foot box though- wiggle room for my toesies! I’m a long-distance hiker and over time the feet have a tendency to swell. The wide footbox allows my feet to be how they wanna be. I’ve gotten a grand total of 2 blisters in 5,000 miles with these shoes paired with Darn Tough merino wool socks. Give them a try, you won’t regret it.
May 14, 2020
Lone Peak 4.5 not true to size
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
This shoe is great! However, I ended up returning and buying smaller because the sizing is off. I had to go down .5 size for it to fit correctly. Other than that, no complaints!