Select a size:
Why We Like The Lone Peak 5 Trail Running Shoe
The trail to Lone Peak has just about every rough section we can imagine, and the Altra Men's Lone Peak 5 Trail Running Shoe takes it all in stride. From the steepest dirt trails to the rockiest ridges, the Lone Peak 5 provides fluid flexibility and a reliable grip when we're more focused on our best time than the trail ahead.
- Trail-loving trainer with protection and grip to take you anywhere
- Outsole with TrailClaw lugs digs into dirt and grips on rock
- Updated upper is more flexible for a freer feel
- Midsole cushioning provides a responsive ride that lasts
- Integrated rock plate guards against underfoot trail hazards
- Gaiter attachment points help you keep out rocks and debris
- Wide toe box lets your toes splay naturally for better trail feel
- ZeroDrop platform promotes a natural, low-impact stride
- Item #ATRQ01P
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.