Select style & size:Select options
Lone Peak 4.5 Trail Running Shoe
Just like you at the trailhead every morning, the Lone Peak is back for more. Minimal updates included a trimmed-down, flexible upper and a resilient midsole that's both more durable and responsive. Apart from that you've still got the same trail-chomping outsole providing tons of grip and traction to keep you moving through any terrain.
- Trail-loving trainer with protection and grip to take you anywhere
- Outsole with TrailClaw lugs digs into dirt and grips on rock
- Updated upper is more flexible for a freer feel
- Midsole cushioning provides a responsive ride that lasts
- Integrated rock plate guards against underfoot trail hazards
- Gaiter attachment points help you keep out rocks and debris
- Wide toe box lets your toes splay naturally for better trail feel
- ZeroDrop platform promotes a natural, low-impact stride
- Item #ATRQ00U
What do you think about this product?
December 16, 2019
Bought them for hiking, I wore them to work to break them in, I've hit a few short trails as well.. I will say, I'm probably shifting to the Timps after these, just for the extra kush, but the Lone Peak is solid! I move .5 up in size from my vans. Vans = 11 , Altra = 11.5